Friday, October 22, 2010

I saved a life

We love to go on family bike rides together.
When Tatiana and Asher were visiting we decided to go on ride around Bridgeport.
Tatiana loves bike rides but Asher is not as enthusiastic about it, but being a good sport he came too.
We had a great time and took some very cute pictures. When we were heading home we decided not to take the bridge because Asher was really tried and he just wanted to get home.
As we turned on to the sidewalk Asher was going fast and didn't turn in time and shot straight into the busy street. I saw this happening from the corner of my eye and with superman speed manged to jump off my bike and grab him within inches of a car hitting him. He looked up at me in a daze. I don't think he realized how close he was to being hit.
















No comments: