Monday, March 2, 2009

Good and bad news

Well the good news...
Sonora's blood tests came
back negative for all the many
common worries, Arthritis, lupus, infections etc...

The bad news...
we still don't know whats wrong!!!


So we are off to see a rheumatoid specialist
but the soonest appointment we can get is March 20th
Hello!!! she is in pain and it hurts to walk
and she can't be on Ibuprofen until then.
Ugh...

The good news...
I found out that if our doctor calls and
says it is urgent and she needs to
be seen we can get in sooner.

The bad news...

The new doctor is at UCLA!

And the appt. is at 8:40am (rush hour traffic)
I will have to leave at 7am to get the on time.

I sure hope this doctor will be able to
help us and give us some answers.




6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I am so glad they came back negative. I am sorry you have such a crappy appointment time and I hope you can get there without too much trouble and figure out what is wrong.

Cate said...

I hope this doctor can give you some answers. Good luck.

Cate said...

cute blog background!!!!

Kerrie said...

good luck. I am happy it is nothing crazy!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

hopefully they can get you in sooner... and at a better time! :) and hopefully you get some answers.

Sara said...

Good luck with everything. Poor Sonora.